sbc-medbatch2013
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sbc-medbatch2013

SBC-medbatch2013 exclusively for San Beda college of Medicine batch 2013

You are not connected. Please login or register

to the admin..

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1to the admin.. Empty to the admin.. Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:01 am

madchester

madchester

why dont we use this as our site? what do you think? instead of a yahoo group which is 100mb file size.. or multiply..

2to the admin.. Empty Re: to the admin.. Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:22 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

madchester wrote:why dont we use this as our site? what do you think? instead of a yahoo group which is 100mb file size.. or multiply..

thats for the class officer or the majority of the class to decide, i think jason our class president will make our yahoo group for posting of updates, and the other stuffs will fall here, ^^ Razz

https://sbcmed2013.board-directory.net

3to the admin.. Empty Re: to the admin.. Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:58 am

madchester

madchester

Admin wrote:
madchester wrote:why dont we use this as our site? what do you think? instead of a yahoo group which is 100mb file size.. or multiply..

thats for the class officer or the majority of the class to decide, i think jason our class president will make our yahoo group for posting of updates, and the other stuffs will fall here, ^^ Razz

its not a voting query.. i mean you can download pictures and files here without limiting the file space right? we need to decide for us not to get used to our yahoo groups.. just my cents admin.. Smile

4to the admin.. Empty Re: to the admin.. Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:24 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

madchester wrote:
Admin wrote:

its not a voting query.. i mean you can download pictures and files here without limiting the file space right? we need to decide for us not to get used to our yahoo groups.. just my cents admin.. Smile

yeah i know, i mean that its for them if they will use this forums, and yep you can download pictures here, and for files maybe megaupload is better, yahoo groups is so cramped of messages right now i cant even find what message to look at, specially the important updates, only few of us knew this site exsisted so maybe by monday, jason might anounce it's existence. ehehe

https://sbcmed2013.board-directory.net

5to the admin.. Empty Re: to the admin.. Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:26 pm

madchester

madchester

ah ok.. good job on this one..its way better than the ygroups.. cheers cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum